Our products are reusable, biodegradable, and compostable. At the end of your wrap’s useful life in the kitchen, cut the wrap into strips to add to your compost heap, or wrap them around pieces of kindling and use as a natural and effective fire starter.
Material: Organic cotton cloth
S: 8 x 8in (20 x 20cm)
M: 11 x 11in (28 x 28cm)
L: 14 x 14in (36 x 36cm)
1. Sustainable, natural alternative to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure.
2. Reusable, the reusable beeswax cloth can be used for about one year, while the traditional plastic products are only used for a few minutes.
3. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally.
4. Simple, beautiful, practical, eco-friendly ingredients. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
5. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
1 x Small beeswax cloth
1 x Medium beeswax cloth
1 x Large beeswax cloth